Pennsylvania Voter Guide is now available!
- Find out which District you are in HERE.
- Select from the following links for details about key candidates, including interviews with:
- Do your research and decide who you are voting for IN ADVANCE!!. Check your registration status , find your polling location and see your ballot ahead of time. Don’t wait until the last minute. You can print the voter guide and take it with you to the polls. If you’re writing in a candidate not listed be sure to use exact spelling of the name of your candidate. For example, US Senate District 34 would write-in, “Barbara Gleim”.
- Know your voting rights and report election complaints online HERE.
- Now is the time to plan your run for office in 2023 and beyond! Run for your local school board, a health department, a local or state office. If you believe in medical freedom, it is time to take action!
If you’ve found this election information helpful and want to be more involved with PCIC, please consider joining us in our pursuit to promote medical freedom in Pennsylvania!