Download and Share
Below is a list of documents shared with legislators over our years of advocating. Advocates are encouraged to download and use these documents to educate legislators, school officials, religious leaders, friends, loved ones, and anyone else who does not yet have balanced information about vaccination.
General Education Materials
- Basic Vax Facts - Doses Over The Years
- Current CDC Vaccine Schedule
- The Truth About "Herd Immunity"
- Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary
- HHS Failure to Monitor Vaccine Safety
- Discrimination/Hep B
- Advocacy 101 - Meeting your Legislators
- Info Sheet 1 - A Brief History
- Info Sheet 2 - Systemic Corruption
Pediatric Office Discrimination
Current Legislative Concerns
- SB 633 Public Health Emergency
- Fall 2019 Legislative Concerns
- SB6563 Remove all Exemptions
- SB 626 Senate Bill for Mandatory Vaccine Education
- HB 1771 House Bill for Mandatory Vaccine Education
- SB 274 & HB91 Furthering Pharmacists' Ability to Vaccinate Minors
- HB1767 Publishing Exemption Rates for School Shaming
- PA Code § 23.84.
Exemption from immunization.
- Sample Moral Exemption Letter
- Sample Religious Exemption Letter
- Notice to School Officials
- Sample Letters to Legislators
We do not recommend using the Official PA Exemption Form provided on the PA Department of Health's website because it requests more information about your choice than is required by law. A simple letter like the samples above is all that is required.